Wednesday 10 March 2010

Creative Partnerships Project @ Roodened Primary


Urban Voice have been selected to deliver a fantastic new Creative Partnership project at Roodend Primary, Oldbury, Sandwell.



The project will take place throughout the Summer Term and will see KS2 Pupils developing storytelling and performance skills through drama workshops exploring stories from different cultures.

The project will culminate in a live performance that will incorporate video work created by pupils in partnership with Video Artist, Sian Macfarlene.

It promises to be an extremely exciting journey - we can't wait to get started!

2 comments:

Momma Moose Diaries said...

This sounds intersting. Oh and by the way Urban voice because I love your blog and think that is brilliant. I have put a link off my blog to yours. I want everyone to see how great it is! It deserves a few more visits I say :-)

Momma Moose Diaries said...

Urban Voice hit us with another Blog post please :-)